The Robomow RK4000 Pro Robotic Mower
Your garden deserves the very best grass.
Optimum speed due to double mowing deck
The big advantage of the new Robomow RK3000 Pro and RK4000 Pro series is that they have a double mowing deck. While other robotic mowers use a single cutting deck, the larger Robomow models have two discs with cutting blades. As a result, the RK3000 and RK4000 process up to twice the volume of grass per minute!
So they are not only more powerful, but also a lot faster.
Don’t forget the edges!
Robomow’s RK series have a unique edge mowing function. This function ensures that the mower also cuts outside the track of the wheels. As a result, the robotic mower also takes care of the edges – and it is often no longer necessary to do this manually.
Stay connected with the Robomow 3.0 App
Control from your phone
- Return to base station
- Set mowing times
- Manage multiple zones
- Control manually
- Ideal for mowing between plots
- Charging status
- Departure times
- Operational and Security Alerts*
- Optional: security message 5 minutes before automatic departure.
MyRobomow web app
Note: only possible in combination with the GSM module
View your mower’s history
Choose the days and times that suit your lawn and your family best.
RK 4000 Pro, for a lawn to admire
- Stop button and carrying handle
- 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Low noise
- 360 degree detection system
- Blades designed for consistent grass length
- Unique edge cutter technology and blades that work outside
- Patented high-traction off-road wheels
- Quiet mower thanks to drive motor and technology
- Mows on slopes of 45%
- Dual floating deck mows uneven lawns flawlessly
- High-resolution color touchscreen
- Highest achievable cutting height (100 mm) compared to the competition
- Omni-directional detection system ensures the mower is aware of its surroundings
- All components are highly durable and tested for high loads
|Recommended lawn area||4000|
|Cutting width (cm)||42|
|Cutting height (mm)||20-100|
|Wire (m)||500 (order separately)|
|Number of wire pins||500 (order separately)|
|Mower motors||DC Brushless|
|Drive motors||DC Brushless|
|Maximum slope mowing zone||45% (24 degrees)|
|Maximum slope wire||20%|
|Sound level (dB)||below 60 dB|
|Mowing time (min)||110-120 min|
|Charging time (min)||90-110|
|Installation material||Not included|
|Battery type||18.15 Li-ion|
|Battery capacity (Ah)||9.6 Ah|
|Energy consumption (kWh/month)||5.1 kWh/month|
|User interface||4.3 inch touch screen|
|Floating Mower Deck|
|Near Wire Tracking (MBLE/IR)|
|Robohome||not included (available)|
|Guarantee||3 years + 1 extra year after registration|